Return to the Main Menu ~~
Return to the Employee Menu
Remunerator Payroll - download New program
This webpage downloads and installs the Remunerator payroll software on your computer.
to review or use free of charge up to 10 employees
- Please note that this download of a New REMUNERATOR program can only be done to a computer ...
+ on which the REMUNERATOR program has not yet been installed on, or
+ on which it has been installed, and since been un-installed.
* To upgrade the program on a computer that already contains the REMUNERATOR payroll, click on 'Return to the Employee Menu', and then 'Download Upgrade Remunerator software'.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL A NEW PROGRAM ON YOUR COMPUTER
The 'Install File' is "rem_prog_new_zip.exe", which contains the REMUNERATOR program installation files.
When you click on the link towards the bottom of this page......
- A Dialog Box comes up asking .....
MS-IE11: "Do you want to run or save the 'Install File' from SerendipitySoftware.co.za ..... | Run | Save | Cancel |"
MS-Edge: "The Install File is not commonly downloaded, and could harm your computer .... | Delete | Run | View Downloads | X |"
+ Click on the "Run" button, for the 'Install File' to be downloaded.
When 'running' the above downloaded 'Install File'
- MS-Win10: A blue 'Dialog Box' comes up.....
"Windows protected your PC. Windows SmartScreen prevented an unrecognised app from starting"
"Running this app might put your PC at risk ....... | More info | Dont run |"
+ Click on 'More info' which will open a 'Run anyway' button which you can click.
- MS-Win10: A 'User Account Control' Dialog Box comes up .....
"Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your computer?"
+ Because you trust the Serendipity Software site by now, click on "Yes"
Installing the program
- A 'REMUNERATOR Setup' window will appear with message 'Welcome to the REMUNERATOR installation program'
Click on the OK button to continue.
- Another 'REMUNERATOR Setup' window will appear with message 'Click this button to install the REMUNERATOR software to the specified destination directory'
Do not change this directory, and Click on the picture of the computer to start the installation.
- A final window will appear informing you that the REMUNERATOR Setup was completed successfully
Once the program has been installed
+ You will find it's shortcut at your 'Start' button, 'All Programs' menu option.
+ Should the installation appear not have proceeded properly, ensure that the program has not in fact been installed by checking in your computer's 'Control Panel' and un-installing it before attempting to download it again.
- The nature of payroll programs require that updates be done from time to time, in particular to comply with the changing requirements of SARS, with specific reference to.....
+ Changes in PAYE tax rates, often implemented at the beginning of each new Tax year, being the 1st of March.
+ Changes to the Tax Return specification. Whereas this Return was only necessary once a year, does SARS presently require it to be submitted twice a year.
To download and install the REMUNERATOR program, simply click here ....
Download New Program install file
(Approx. download File Size 1.8 MB)
Have a look at our TimeCalcs program. It automates the calculation of your weekly (and monthly) clockings. Having setup each employee's 'Working Hours Profile', by entering the start and finish time for each day of the week, it calculates the amount of Normaltime hours, Overtime hours, Double Time hours, etc. and gives you a printout that is used to easily generate your payrun in REMUNERATOR.
For more info, click on this link .... TimeCalcs program